Maybe I needed to come back to realize that leaving was the right choice.





I've been back to my country since November 2015. After two years, I HAD TO come back. I missed everyone, everything. My warm city, my friends, my family, my place. But maybe,  I was WRONG. I had this idea that everything was just like I'd left it. It wasn't. Everyone moved on. Nothing's the same. There was no one waiting for me. My baby is all grown up now. My mom still doesn't love me enough. My dad has his own life now. Even my sisters and  brother have move on. Everyone kept saying that they missed me. But as soon as I got back and everyone said Hi, they were gone again. I've never felt more alone in my life. Not even when I was by myself in a new country. 

I can't wait to leave again. Does this feeling ever go away?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FdpYmMqIgk

Comments